This week I prepared a list that is inspired by the Joel Makower's excellent article Green Marketing Is Over. Let’s Move On and the heated debate that followed it. So this week I present you with my 10 recommendations on green marketing books that are available in an electronic version.
This list is based on my personal preferences as well as on the books I use on the course I teach at University of Delaware's Business School on sustainability and green business. Therefore, some of them are relatively old, but I still find them relevant and valuable.
The links of these ebooks are to Amazon.com and I apologize in advance to all the Nook, iPad, Kobo and Sony Reader owners. I hope you can easily find an ebook you'll like on other ebookstores. This is also the place to disclose that we're taking part in Amazon's affiliate program and therefore will receive a small percentage of every purchase made using these links. We hope you don't mind! You can find all the lists published so far on our recommended green ebooks webpage.
Without further ado, here's this week's list of 10 recommended green marketing e-books:
1.The New Rules of Green Marketing: Strategies, Tools, and Inspiration for Sustainable Branding by Jacquelyn Ottman - Berrett-Koehler Publishers (February 14, 2011)
2. The Green Marketing Manifesto by John Grant - Wiley (August 31, 2009)
3. Strategies for the Green Economy : Opportunities and Challenges in the New World of Business by Joel Makower - McGraw-Hill (October 5, 2008)
4. Ethical Marketing and The New Consumer by Chris Arnold - Wiley (November 3, 2009)
5. The Gort Cloud: The Invisible Force Powering Today's Most Visible Green Brands by Richard Seireeni - Chelsea Green Publishing (February 17, 2009)
6. Sustainable Marketing by Diane Martin and John Schouten - Prentice Hall (April 28, 2011)
7. Understanding Green Consumer Behaviour by Sigmund Wagner - Taylor & Francis (April 16, 2007)
8. Fostering Sustainable Behavior: An Introduction to Community-Based Social Marketing by Doug McKenzie-Mohr - New Society Publishers (March 1, 2011)
9. New Frontiers in Environmental and Social Labeling by Ulrike Grote - Physica-Verlag HD (December 28, 2006)
10. Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things by William McDonough and Michael Braungart - North Point Press (April 1, 2010)See you next week!
Raz @ Eco-Libris