Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Green printing tip no. 51: Can you help us with recommendations?

We are back today on our weekly series of green printing tips, where we bring you information on green printing in collaboration with Greg Barber, an experienced eco-friendly printer.

Today after a year of providing you with great 50 tips, Greg has a special request from you.

Can you recommend on green printers that print on Organic T-shirts and Organic Hats?

Tip #51

I have taken 50 weeks to write Green Printing Tips featured in Eco-Libris blog, and now I need your help.

My website www.ecofriendlyprinter.com has all 50 tips listed, as well as Eco-Libris. On the left side of my site, near the bottom, I have a section called Promotional Products.

I need your help this week to expand my list of green printers that feature printing on Organic T Shirts and Organic Hats.

I will add these recommendations to my website. I get so many people asking me who can do printing on T Shirts and hats, and I now have decided to reach out to you.

Don't let me down.

Have a great 4th of July and keep printing Environmentally. We have come a long way to eliminating plastic, to re routing our 100% PCW waste into new printing, saving our forests, using chlorine free bleaching, and Green E Energy.

I applaud our efforts. I thank Eco-Libris for the opportunity to reach out to all of you.

Greg Barber.

For additional information, please visit www.gregbarberco.com and www.ecofriendlyprinter.com. You're also invited to contact Greg via email at greg@gregbarberco.com

You can find links to all the tips at http://www.ecolibris.net/greentips.asp

Yours,
Raz @ Eco-Libris


Eco-Libris: promoting
green printing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Greg,
Yes, I can recommend a green textile printer: TS Designs at tsdesigns.com. Eric Henry is the contact. He prints on organically grown cotton, native to NC, his home state. eric@tsdesigns.com
Marci Kinter
Specialty Graphic Imaging Association